25 Things About Me
1. If I could be doing ANYTHING in the world right now, I’d be in a juicy Texas Hold ‘Em poker game with a big stack of chips in front of me!
2. Horse racing is the absolute best sport in the world. The NFL is a close 2nd.
3. I hate to fly but I love to travel. I try to take at least one 3000 mile trip a year.
4. Velveeta Shells & Cheese is my favorite food
5. Other than socks, underwear and towels, I do not put anything in the dryer.
6. Why isn’t it socially acceptable for guys to admit they like Lady Gaga? Judge me, I don’t care.
7. I have never broken a bone or had a cavity.
8. Even though I like expensive clothes, I don’t like to wear clothes with conspicuous labels or logos.
9. I watch a LOT of television but I also read 25 books a year.
10. Despite my loud attempts in the car, I cannot sing at all.
11. I like to buy things in bulk.
12. I refuse to wait in line for anything. “There is a wait for a table at this restaurant?” Good bye. And if there is a line at the cash register at a store, I will just come back and get it later.
13. I’ve seen the Backstreet Boys in concert 10 times, but I’ve never seen The Wizard Of Oz. Yeah, I know it’s a little weird
14. I cry easily.
15. I hate the sound of my voice.
16. I have never had more than one sip of coffee in my life.
17. Glenn Beck is the greatest con man of the 21st century.
18. I believe going to parades and fireworks is a total boring, mindless waste of time.
19. If I could hear music from only one artist the rest of my life, it would be Meat Loaf. And not the stuff from the 70’s; most of his music from the early 90’s to now is great and I never get sick of hearing it.
20. If you love your friends, tell them. Anyone who’s ever lost anyone always wishes they had said I love you a few more times.
21. I don’t really care what the weather will be tomorrow.
22. I love political arguments; watching them and participating in them.
23. I have never tried a cigarette.
24. I wish I had better hair.
25. I really hope nice guys don’t finish last every time.