The Digital Director supports the efforts of the Sales Department, Business Department and Programming Department. Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Update and Manage Station Websites using the WordPress Platform
• Design and upload Digital Display advertising for clients
• Design Digital Advertising for Cumulus C-Suite clients
• Design and send out Email Blasts to Station Subscribers
• Design web banners and pages for upcoming promotions on Station Websites
• Create and schedule online contests on Station Websites
• Update Social Media pages for the stations (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Design Printed Collateral (Mailers, Posters, Signs)
• Managing Contest Rules for Station Contests
• Manage large specialty online contests such as uploading rules and coordinating
prize fulfillment with winners
The successful candidate will possess strong computer skills, work ethic, attention to detail, strong organizations skills, excellent communication skills, a demonstrated ability to work under deadlines with minimal supervision and a friendly and helpful attitude are essential. Strong analytical skills, professional demeanor and proven ability to multi-task. Must be proficient in Adobe Programs including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Must have experience with WordPress. Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite including Excel, Power Point and Word. Will be expected to become proficient in company software programs needed in order to fulfill responsibilities.
For immediate consideration, please visit https://cumulusmedia.jobs.net/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).